I will protect your pensions. Nothing about your pension is going to change when I am governor. - Chris Christie, "An Open Letter to the Teachers of NJ" October, 2009

Monday, October 1, 2012

I Have the Silver Bullet!

Listen: we're not saying this reformy stuff is a magic pill! For gosh sakes, charters aren't a silver bullet! Everyone knows that!

Ask Jonny Alter:


Visit NBCNews.com for breaking news, world news, and news about the economy


Or Michelle Rhee:


Visit NBCNews.com for breaking news, world news, and news about the economy


But we're going to push this reformy stuff anyway, even though we admit it won't do much to help...

Um, excuse me? Yeah, just a teacher here. And you know what? I do have a silver bullet. No really, I do. It's much more effective than charters or test-based teacher evaluations or de-unionization or eliminating tenure or merit pay or vouchers or all the other reformy stuff you guys keep trying to sell. Know what it is?

ELIMINATE POVERTY!

Just a thought...

No comments: