I will protect your pensions. Nothing about your pension is going to change when I am governor. - Chris Christie, "An Open Letter to the Teachers of NJ" October, 2009

Saturday, April 24, 2010

What a REAL governor looks like

And right across the mighty Delaware:
When he first took office, Rendell said, "I pledged that I would be the lobbyist for the children of Pennsylvania, and . . . that's what I've been." He has been making similar pitches in other parts of the state. 
"I believe with all my heart and soul that it is our moral obligation to provide an educational system that will allow each and every child to reach his or her potential," he added.
I lived in Philly back when Rendell was mayor - he inherited a huge mess. I didn't agree with everything he did, but he was a good mayor overall, and he did start to turn the city around. You could trust him with a buck, because he knew that buck could really do something to make a difference in people's lives.

But Christie is getting the appearances with "Nappy Headed" Don Imus and Joey Scar, and apparently he can now go on Fox pretty much any time he wants. He is the future the prototype "leader" the corporate media love to get behind.

No comments: